Learning the Quran has many benefits, both for individuals and for society as a whole. Some of the benefits include:
- Increased understanding and appreciation of Islam, the religion practised by over 1 billion people worldwide.
- Improved knowledge of Arabic, the language in which the Quran is written, which is also the language of the Islamic faith.
- Greater spiritual growth and connection to God, as the Quran is considered to be the word of God in Islam.
- A sense of community and belonging through shared religious practices and beliefs.
- Exposure to timeless wisdom and guidance on how to live a good and meaningful life.
- Increased empathy and understanding towards Muslims and their culture.
It’s also worth noting that learning Quran is not just limited to Muslims but also non-Muslims can benefit from its teachings as it covers various topics such as morals, ethics and social justice.
Start Your Quran Learning Journey Today!
There are several ways to start learning the Quran online. Some options include:
Online Quran tutoring: Many websites offer one-on-one Quran tutoring with a qualified teacher via video conferencing. This can be a great way to get personalized instruction and feedback.
Online Quran Classes: Some websites offer group classes that you can join to learn the Quran with other students. These classes are usually led by a qualified teacher and can be a good way to learn in a structured environment.
Quran learning apps: There are several apps available for both iOS and Android that can help you learn the Quran. These apps often include audio recordings of the Quran, translations, and learning tools such as quizzes and flashcards.
Youtube tutorials: There are many Islamic scholars and teachers available on youtube who are teaching Quran in different languages, you can also find recitations of the Quran with translations.
Self-study: You can also try to learn the Quran on your own using resources such as translation and tafsir (exegesis) books, audio recordings, and online resources.
It’s important to find a method that works best for you and to stay consistent in your learning. It’s also recommended to start with basic surahs (chapters) and gradually move on to the more advanced ones.